Texas Hill Country, Snow Pictures!


Now, I know to some people a little snow isn't a big deal in the month of February, but this is Texas, and we don't get snow that sticks often at all! Soo, I quickly grabbed my camera, and snapped away as soon as I saw the coverage that had accumulated over night.

Hope you enjoy these, we had such an adventure today!



















 The adventure begins! Time to chase some Chickens!!!






















 Phew! They are home safe and sound...

















Hope you enjoyed.  :)

                                                                                                             
                                                                                                              xoxo, Val



Share



Comments

  1. How much fun!!! and great pics!! I bet the chickens had fun too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts