Retro Tetris PC and Angles

   I would like to consider myself a gamer, but some peoples opinion would differ. I guess I am a more retro old school gamer of sorts. I can shoot me some ducks, let me tell you! I love the old look of the 8 bit NES games and so why not craft up some pieces of one of my favorite games of all time. Tetris is fun addicting and VERY hard to walk away from. I got this idea from Craftster.com, for the compete instructions go here. The project usually instructs to make the pieces into magnets, which I may or may not do in the future. I really thought they came out cute and the possibilities of the accessories you can come up with are endless. Hair pins, centerpiece of a bow, rings, earrings, necklace, etc.

   So with out further ado, hear are my own little Tetris Pieces.

Pretty nifty huh!? Now if you know any gamers, you have a great Handmade Christmas present idea! 
                                                                                                      
                                                                                                             xoxo, Val


Share

Comments

Popular Posts