Hello Kitty PC and Celebrations!

   I am in love again! I have been falling in love with plastic canvas work again lately. In fact I think I could do them all day long, and recently I have been spending a lot of time re-learning how to sew them. One site that I have been looking at for patterns is Mountain Harmony.com. They have a lot of cartoon patterns like Care Bears, My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake and Hello Kitty. All vintage style, (old school from like when I was a kid) so I am eager to make them all, just for kicks. Soon I will be teaching myself even more stitches of PC work! My Grandmother, who just had a Birthday, recently passed down a pattern book for me to use. Thank you Grandma, love you. :)

  Today we celebrated my daughters Birthday, and one thing we both love is Hello Kitty and cute things. It was Hello Kitty's Birthday this month also, the first of November. My daughter has been counting down the days until the Hello Kitty toys will make it to Mc Donalds for the 50th anniversary. Today we all went to get Mc Donalds and Happy Meals, we had to see what toy we would get. (We got watches, very cute.) Well, to celebrate all the special Birthdays of this month, I will go ahead and show off a couple of works I have done. Plastic Canvas that my Grandmother was eager to share patterns, books and advice on. My little girl loves Hello Kitty, and so I knew she would love the Hello Kitty pattern I found. My own little cutsie projects as of late, and I must say they are as cute (if not more) than any toy you can get at Micky Dees.


 This last picture is of the Hello Kitty face I turned into a pin cushion by using hot glue and felt.
                                                                                                              xoxo, Val


 
Share

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday to Hello Kitty & your daughter. I love the stuff that you did, it is so creative. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts