Thursday, May 3, 2012

It's a pretty fun hobby...


   Ok everyone, I have been keeping a hobby of mine from you for a while now. I even started a seperate blog for it but at the moment that blog is under the weather and I'm not really sure I'm ready to rescue it quite yet... I hope to bring it back to life one day, but I just don't have the patience right now. I like to go on these little treasure hunts you see, it's great fun for the kids and I love it very dearly. Gets us closer to nature and out doing fun stuff, what else can you ask for in a hobby!??? I like to photograph EVERYTHING! So I will go ahead and post the photos here for you all to enjoy. To find out more about Geocaching go to 
http://www.geocaching.com/ 


Grab a walking stick, some sun block, tons of water and get outdoors soon! Maybe find some Caches!

2012-04-29_16-08-03_111_resized
First easy peasy!

2012-04-29_16-16-11_835_resized
No swag, just the log...


Didn't get this find digitally, so here's a pretty sweet video. :)

2012-04-29_16-50-13_647_resized
Great find, super easy, but super busy!

2012-04-29_17-29-52_998_resized
Pretty tricky guys...  ;)
2012-04-29_17-38-51_362_resized
Last one for the evening, batteries ran low...

   Great evening of caching had by all. I have a new idea for my cache photos in the future, I can't wait to show off. I kind of think the way I have been taking my photos is sort of ho-hum...

Cheers and have a great rest of the day/night to you all. 

Once again, get outdoors and do something awesome!!!

xoxo, Val



Share