Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday and all that Mighty Funness


(spell check disproves funness but Urban Dictionary says YES! to funness: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=funness)

   The kids had a blast today in Johnson City, they loved this spot. My girl had to walk bare foot in the creek and my son played lightsaber with branches and made large splashes in the water. Less than three

   I'm so proud of my daughter, she brought her camera and had to grab it from her pack to snap some shots before we walked back to the bbq. I shared some common photography knowledge, but we need another photography trip so we can both learn more. I'm the proudest mom in the world right now, my little author/photography enthusiastMaybe soon I'll be showing her how to edit them...

These shots were taken from my Instagram @vcarvajal go on and follow me if ya want to.

Johnson_city_4-8-2012