Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Recycle an old picture frame into something Fabulous (inspiration)

 

 

   I have a project kicking around in my head, and I can't wait to post it. I just need to make a quick trip to the hardwear store (probably tonight), then create the D.I.Y. Well until I get to that I thought maybe I should link up to some insperational projects that I found around the web. These are all upcycle projects, those are so much fun right!? 

 

Here we go:

 

Upcycled-photo-clip-frame

Recycled Frame Holder Craft from Craft Jr.

 

Recycling_craft_-_bottle_cap_picture_frame

Recycle Crafts - Bottle Cap Picture Frame

I have a fondness for recycling bottle caps, so I had to link to this one. 

 

Birdsonawire

Here is Sweet Verbena - Birds on a Wire Art

 

 

Share

 

xoxo, Val