Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hummus Tuna Spread

  {EAV:851cec2825b807b9}

   Today I am sharing a great Tuna "slightly Vegan, but not really I'm kind of cheating today" recipe I just threw together. I was about a half hour late for lunch today sifting through the fridge and cabinets pondering what I should Eat. *Stomach growl... Lo and behold I found a can of Tuna. I don't eat meat and stay Vegan during the week, but I have recently decided I would have fish every once in a while. (Although Tuna is the only thing I have bent on so far) Call me what you will and throw me to the wolves, I eat Tuna... *Shrugs 

Well before I ramble on even farther... Here's what I had for lunch...

Ingredients:
Can of Tuna - 5 oz. drained
Dill Pickle - to taste, chopped
Sabra Spinach and Artichoke Hummus - 1/2 Tablespoon
HEB Tapenade Specialty Series Olive - 1 Teaspoon

   Now I'm not sure how technical I have to get here, this is my first recipe I have ever posted. But I'm pretty sure that you readers know how to make Tuna... Mix it all up together of course!

   If you need a bit more assistance here you go: Open the can of Tuna drain and place in a small bowl, add the Sabra Spinach and Artichoke Hummus and HEB Tapenade Specialty Series Olive stir in. Chop your Dill Pickles to what ever size you desire, add them and mix together.

   You can have this in a Sandwich, in a tortilla roll, or just the plain ol' way I did, on some crackers. 

Lightbox_1328643564578_edited
Enjoy
                                                                  xoxo, Val