Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Winnie the Pooh Free Printable

   Yay! I haven't blogged in a longggg time, sorry to all followers and readers. I am back though, I guess I became inspired again by the Winnie the Pooh movie coming out on my BIRTHDAY! I decided to try my hand at Subway Art. This is my first Subway Art so I am pretty excited. I have the link of the Scribd here.

   I made this Subway Art from a quote I found online, “If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever” -Winnie the Pooh.

   I used the photo editor Picnik, suggested by The Mother Huddle  in her Tutorial ~ Make Your Own Printable Subway Art.

   I spray painted an ugly dollar store frame white, printed out my Scribd document. (I did have to trim the paper because I used an 8" x 10" frame.) This is what I came up with,

Printing the document on a thicker card stalk is best.

   Go ahead and print or download this free Winnie the Pooh Subway Art - Forever quote, you can use it on a bulletin  board or send it to a loved one to make them smile. I might just make more before the movie comes out using more quotes, I love how creative you can get with the fonts, and how sweet they sound. I can't wait to see the Winnie the Pooh movie in the theater with the girls, we all want to go soon. How about you?

                                                                                                             xoxo, Val


Share