Thursday, February 17, 2011

T-Shirt Purse

   Every once and  while, when you are looking for inspiration or ideas for one project, you run across a tutorial for a great NEW project you want to do... Right!? Well I did anyway. :) I found this video while searching for another tutorial on a new project in the works.




Well, did you hear that!? This project only takes 45 minutes! I'm on it, I grabbed an old t-shirt and redesigned it into a new bag. The hardest part was the duct tape part, and if that's the hardest part of this project you can tell how incredibly easy this bag is to make. Here is what I came up with:


I had been working on these roses from another t-shirt I had cut up. (They will be used in accessories soon.)

   This bag was sooo unbelievably easy to make I decided to make a matching make up purse to go along with it. Lined with Duct Tape as well of course.

(Sorry the color looks so off in this picture, sheesh!) I used Velcro and iron on adhesive for closing the bag.

   Well there you have it, my quick and easy bag and make up purse to match. (This is a very much "no sew" project, as the needle can not easily go through the Duct Tape. Hope you enjoyed, any questions or comments are appreciated. Thank you. 

                                                                                                              xoxo, Val


Share