Friday, February 25, 2011

Fabulous Freebie Friday

   Free Stuff! It's Friday, so I decided to post some links for free stuff! YAY! I am excited about all my finds, I hope you also enjoy. Oh, and if anyone is inspired by the theme used today, write about it and link back, or shoot me an email and I will share them on my page with lots of links. :) Well with out further ado...


Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (MBA blog style)



What is the use of a book, without pictures or conversations?

Projects! 


Free Art: Altered Alice in Wonderland is on the left sidebar. 
Party Tags: Alice in Wonderland inspired 
Quilt Pattern Alice theme: by Quilting Treasures


Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop.

Painting the roses red.

 Knitted Rose: on Lion Brand Yarn

 Crochet Rose: from ehow on YouTube (Written instructions are in the description.)

Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction.

Squido lens: Anything Alice and Wonderland craft you could possibly want! Thank you craftsbyalice for such a wonderful lens!

Twinkle, twinkle, little bat! How I wonder what you're at.

Queen of Hearts Crayola Craft
Alice in Wonderland Party Game Ideas: from The Party Animal

Quotes from Alice in Wonderland 
 
 



Question about copyright? Answer here
 Interesting site with facts about Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. I learned some interesting things about the book.

  Alice in Wonderland Theme: on DeviantArt <--link is to Alice in Wonderland Art, by various artists. (Some may be inappropriate so proceed with caution.)
Did you know there is an Alice in wonderland syndrome...? Yeah, me either.  : /

Phew! I am all Alice'd out! I am sure there are sooo many more crafts and patterns out there, but this is all I have for now. I could go on like this all day! I hope you are inspired,  enjoy all the fabulous freebies I found, and I hope to get some project feedback. :)

Thank you for stopping by.



                                                                                                            xoxo, Val


Share