Wednesday, December 22, 2010

First Flower Loom Projects

   I have been making flowers lately with flower looms. They are so easy and fun to make! Since the kids are out of school this week I decided teach them how to make them, they had a blast and made some very cute flowers.

    I am very proud of all the girls hard work. Pictured here are flower pen toppers, hair clips, hair pins, hair ties, and flowers soon to find  homes. :)

   Before starting our flowers though we ran into a predicament, we only had one flower loom! So I had to fashion some and fast! We had some supplies laying around and my mom had been reading on how to make them and sharing ideas with me. So off we went!



   All three of our finished homemade looms! Neat huh!?
 
   Me "winging" using my ribbon spool loom.  I was working this one on my memory of a picture I saw online, and no sure knowledge of how to use this design of loom. I figured it out. ;)


    The nails worked pretty well here, I could slide them in when I need to take the flower off. :)

   Finished flower from that loom.

   We all had a great day, and I'm excited that the girls all loved making these.Smiles!

                                                                                                              xoxo, Val



Share