Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Goodies, Chocolate

   This year I wanted to make chocolate covered, well everything. I bought lots of goodies, and me and my daughter went to town. We had such a good time, here are the pictures!

   Chocolate covered Butter cookies with crushed Peppermint sprinkles

     White Chocolate covered Fortune cookies, covered in Peppermint sprinkles

  White Chocolate covered Butter cookies, covered in Peppermint sprinkles

   White Chocolate Peppermint Bark

   White Chocolate covered Fortune cookies, covered in sprinkles

   White Chocolate covered Fortune cookies, covered in Coconut shavings

  Chocolate covered butter cookies, covered in Coconut shavings

   Chocolate covered dried Kiwi, covered in Coconut shavings

   Chocolate covered Butter cookies, covered in diced Pecans

   Chocolate covered Creme filled Wafers, covered in diced Pecans

  Chocolate Pecan Bark

   Don't they look Yummy! Here is how I packaged them to give to my family.

Happy Holidays.

                                                                                                           xoxo, Val


Share