Thursday, November 11, 2010

One Wire one Bead

   I taught myself! No, not really. I got my insperation by watching Auntie's Beads video. I have been wanting to make one of these for a while now, and I finally I sat down and did it. I am very happy with the end result of ALL the rings I made, and plan on making many more. I will of course post all the pictures in my Gallery if at any time you want to sneak a peak at my creations.






  
   To purchase from my shop visit Artfire.com/My_bag_in_the_Attic. (Rings not posted yet for sale.)  Enjoy, and come back soon to see what else I have come up with.

   Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated and welcome. Thank you.
                                                                                                    xoxo, Val


Share