Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hello Kitty inspired hair bow

Today I had a simple craft I have been wanting to do for a while, a Hello Kitty bow! Now I know... it's just a red bow right? Well I tilted it to lay on the head just like Hello Kitty does, just a little different than your typical hair bow. I tried to get the angles just right in my pictures. I like it, and it was VERY simple to make so I will get right down to the pictures.


I simply made the bow, over sized of course, Hello Kitty would have had it no other way.



I like to hot glue some ribbon to the hair clip, I think it secures the bow to the clip very well. 

This is the angle I used to get the bow to stick up off of the hair clip just right. Not your typical lay of a bow, most lay down flat.

Finished product, I am holding it in the way it will lay on someones head. I love it, and I just may come back and update with a picture of me wearing it.






   To purchase from my shop visit Artfire.com/My_bag_in_the_Attic. Enjoy, and come back soon to see what else I have come up with.
                                                                                                        
   Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated and welcome. Thank you.
                                                                                                    xoxo, Val

Share