Thursday, November 18, 2010

Felt fortune cookie pocket

   I fell in LOVE with Martha Stewarts felt fortune cookie project, who wouldn't? It was cutsie, fun, and easy as pie. Keeper of the Cheerios Best Felt Food Patterns From Around the Web were very detailed and VERY well put together. I decided to make felt food, with my own little twist... of course.
The first draft. (Sorry such a bad picture.)

Now my version, stitched up... doctored... repaired... and with a pocket!

I almost stitched the cookie all the way up and stuffed it, but I got a very helpful suggestion to keep it open and stitch it this way. I love the way it came out!   Thanks mom. :)

To purchase from my shop visit Artfire.com/My_bag_in_the_Attic (Fortune cookie not posted for sale.).  Enjoy, and come back soon to see what else I have come up with.

Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated and welcome. Thank you.
                                                                                                    xoxo, Val


Share