Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bottle cap bracelet

   This is a piece I knew I would want to make as soon as I started doing the bottle top pendents. I decided to keep the original paint on these, later on I will most likely do all pendents linked together with a common theme. I can't wait, now that I think of it! No progression pictures on this one, sorry, but this project took a while to complete. I had to design a link to keep the bottle caps together also, so some brain storming was in order. The clasp I used on these are lobster claw clasps. Come to think of it, lobster and crab legs at the coast sounds nice huh, maybe even a Corona?

Finished product

To purchase from my shop visit Artfire.com/My_bag_in_the_Attic.  Enjoy, and come back soon to see what else I have come up with.

Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated and welcome. Thank you.
                                                                                                    xoxo, Val


Share